Tuesday 14 February 2012

Are Russian women interested in Indian guys? – Russian Women

About Me
I know that I am a very optimistic and positive person. I am kind, honest and sincere. I am a family-oriented woman and I believe that family is the most important part of our life. I am a sociable, sympathetic, tender and humorous lady who is at the same time responsible and serious enough. It is easy for me to find the common language with different people. I try to avoid conflicts. I am punctual and I like comfort Read more…

Hobbies
I am a very active lady and I love life. I have a lot of interests. I love reading, music, painting and many other things. The way I spend my free time depends on my mood. I prefer healthy style of life and I like to go fitness centre. I also like to spend time with my friends. They are important in my life. I am a very good dancer. Would you like to dance with me one day? I am interested in the cultures and traditions of different countries. I guess I am a very interesting person. I know while you will communicate with me, you can feel the same. If you want to more about me, write and I will be glad to open my inner world for you Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I want to meet a man, who is perfect for me. He is kind, open, sincere, honest, independent, generous, strong and interesting man. He should be serious in his intentions to build a happy family. I see him as a good, supportive and caring father for my future children. I value good sense of humor. His good look is very important for me too. I want to feel his love, respect and understanding and he will get much more in return Read more…


Are Russian women interested in Indian guys? – Russian Women

No comments:

Post a Comment