Friday 17 February 2012

Russian Brides (Datingstars.com) – Single Russian Women

I am very cheerful, merry, easy-going, charming and sociable girl. I have a good sense of humor. I enjoy communicating with my friends and having picnics with them. I can say that I am a simple girl who definitely grew up in a good and respectable family. I love and respect my parents Read more…

Hobbies
I love dancing and having a rest outdoors. I enjoy being photographed. I like reading books, traveling and to go for a walk as well. I love sight-seeing, to go to the museums, theaters and cinemas Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I would like o find the lost half of my soul and to become happy with him. I am hoping to meet caring, clever, courageous, self-dependent man with hot and kind heart and deep soul. As for me, the main thing in marriage is love, self-respect and mutual understanding. I am looking for that special one who wants to start a really good family, and who loves children and wants to have them Read more…


Russian Brides (Datingstars.com) – Single Russian Women

No comments:

Post a Comment