Tuesday 14 February 2012

Russian Brides Vanilla Love – place to meet real Russian women


About Me
I can say without any doubts that I am sincere, honest and loyal woman. I am a devoted and compassionate to others. I am a passionate and romantic woman, and I am looking only for a man who wants to create serious relationship. I am intelligent and educated Read more…

Hobbies
Active rest such as swimming, ski and skate. to relax just be reading a good book. I’m always cheerful and consider myself as optimist. I live by rules – doing only good things for people and no bad ones and I proud of this. I don’t have anything to hide in my life or anything that I can be ashamed of. I want to be helpful and bring happiness Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I am looking for a positive and interesting man, who is kind, intelligent, reliable, caring and active. I am looking for a loyal and faithful man, who is open and easy going, who wants to love and to be loved; who has the same dream as I have is to create happiness and to live good life together Read more…


Russian Brides Vanilla Love – place to meet real Russian women

No comments:

Post a Comment