Friday 17 February 2012

Russian Brides in Australia and Russian Women Seeking Australian

If you look all round and see many happy loving couples and you are alone, as a result you feel deep sadness in your heart. Once I made a decision – that”ll do for today! I want to devote myself to the person, with whom I will feel warmly and comfortable, with whom I will go through trouble and happiness. We will be like two poles, which won”t allow us to suffer from loneliness and despair. He is kind, honest, romantic, with excellent sense of humor. I will try to give him all my tenderness and love. If this person, with such lonely heart , is reading this lines now, so maybe he is on the right way. I am very romantic, sometimes sensitive, purposeful woman. I am also very communicative and I try to treat people well and wait the same from Read more…
Hobbies
I love nature very much, that”s why I like gardening! Isn”t it cool to cultivate new plants, trees?! I like singing, dancing! The mixture of that like explosion of emotions and beautiful Read more…

Who I’m looking for
You will be perhaps surprised to know that I am not looking for an ideal man or have some special standards concerning appearance or habits or anything like this. You never know who you can fall in love with and I am not going to tell you what my beloved should Read more…


Russian Brides in Australia and Russian Women Seeking Australian

No comments:

Post a Comment