Tuesday 14 February 2012

Russian Brides Vanilla Love – place to meet real Russian women

I am honest and devoted person. I am optimistic person and I really love life and I like to smile whatever happens. I am responsible and understanding. In people I value sincerity, honesty kindness and devotion Read more…

Hobbies
I am really fond of dancing. I also like to listen to music, read books. My free time I spend in a company of my best friends, who are wonderful people and they are always ready to help me in a difficult moment Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I am looking for a kind and attentive man. I hope to connect my life with a person who would be honest, stabile, devoted, who would value and understand me Read more…


Russian Brides Vanilla Love – place to meet real Russian women

No comments:

Post a Comment