Tuesday 14 February 2012

Russian girls, Russian girl, Russian woman, Russian brides


About Me
I am a clever, sociable, attractive, kind, punctual, tactful girl. I like to finish what I start to do and always adhere to the words! I consider that it is important for each person. I try to become successful in everything, in everything that I do. I love, when people have caring attitude to our world, I love, when I have somebody to take Read more…

Hobbies
That I am a very active person who has a lot of really positive energy I can here tell you that I like to stay outdoors having picnics with my relatives and friends. Of course I am interested in sport and I want to mention that I am sure that to have a nice body is good but if you can combine an attractive appearance with a very nice inner world so that is the highest top of mastery. Also I would like to tell you that I am interested in psychology and that is why I adore spending a calm evening just reading books on that subject… Well as every romantic person I adore long and really romantic walks along the seashore Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I fellow feeling for others who are like me… And better than me… I suppose that Man should be self-confident and thoughtful and caring, with good sense of humor… I wish to meet a man which attaches importance not only to outer beauty… I believe that an ideal relationship is based on love, trust and honest. That is the knowledge that you love and you are loved. In a relationship, I value equality and support. I would like to have a strong and friendly family. To enjoy life is to search all it can offer and life can offer much. But I believe life can be much better if you have your special person near Read more…


Russian girls, Russian girl, Russian woman, Russian brides

No comments:

Post a Comment