Friday 17 February 2012

Russian Brides: Russian Women & Russian Girls | Russian Wife

I am kind, open and communicable person. I am cheerful and like people. I like to go to the cinema, theatre, concerts. I like traveling. I prefer to live active life. I like reading especially classic books Read more…

Hobbies
I like dishes from the Ukrainian and Italian cuisine. I love cooking for friends and can get a bit creative while using up all the pans. I enjoy experimenting with food. I love traveling around the world. I like the sea and the ocean. In my free time I prefer to watch some good old movie or walk in the park. I like dancing and try to be in a good shape. I love all activities that take me outdoors and like being near water Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I would like to meet a man, who is serious about building relationship and family oriented. He is tall, intelligent, educated and caring. He loves traveling, sea and mountains. I want to feel happy with him Read more…

Russian Brides: Russian Women & Russian Girls | Russian Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment