Friday 17 February 2012

Russian Brides and Ukraine Women at Dream Marriage – Russian

I am kind and smart girl.I like communicate with my friends and go for a walk.I am honest,open mind, tender, friendly,have sense of humor and have light character.I am working as a cosmetologist.I like my work so much,I make people pretty and I do make up.I like it so much.Also I like animals,I like dogs and cats!And I have one,Read more…

Hobbies
My hobbies this is my work!I like make people pretty!At my childhood I made make up for my dolls and now I do meke- up for women.Also I like comminicate with my friends and spent time with them . We like go to the cinema and at the parks.I likeRead more…

Who I’m looking for
I am here because I am lonely and I want find my soulmate .I am looking for nice and open mind person.I want that my man take care about me and love me.And from my side I will do the same.I can not understand when men scream on woman and he think that is normal!I want another for me.I am looking for tender, smart and honest man Read more…


Russian Brides and Ukraine Women at Dream Marriage – Russian

No comments:

Post a Comment