Tuesday 14 February 2012

sexy Mail order brides, Russian Brides – Datingstars

I am a sociable, affable, communicative, cheerful and optimistic lady. I have got various interests and I am many-sided. I am interested in many things and I try to develop myself and my talents fully. Right now I am in the search of family happiness Read more…

Hobbies
I enjoy traveling and meeting new people. To me world has got no boundaries. I like to spend time in a company of interesting people, to explore new sides of this bright life! Making scientific research is one of my hobbies as well. I am a fan of an active way of life Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I would like to meet a self-reliable man, who has got many nice and wonderful traits, inside and outside, in the world of soul and material values. He must have a nice sense of humor because I enjoy good laughter and cute jokes. I wish for a man who could enrich me in all imaginable ways Read more…


sexy Mail order brides, Russian Brides – Datingstars

No comments:

Post a Comment