Friday 17 February 2012

Russian Brides. Ukrainian Brides. Online dating russian girls

I am communicative, kind, sincere, fun, generous, very romantic, loving and positive person that always wants to get more and more out of life:. I like full, active life – that is my greatest passion! The best way to spend time for me is to go somewhere with my friends or family for fun until I find someone, who will be my special friend and partner for the rest of my life!. My biggest dream is to travel all over the world with the man I will give all of me to. My creed - Read more…

Hobbies
My range of interests is very wide. It includes singing, dancing but not in nightclubs, like listening to good music and watch movies and reading nice books of course. Also going outdoors, to play some active games or to go in for sports – such as tennis, volley-ball, also swimming and camping. I love nature – the most beautiful power we have in this world, so I prefer quiet park to noisy Read more…

Who I’m looking for
If you have a good sense of humor, are real optimist, honest, open-hearted and caring – drop me a message! I don\’t look for a person who has exactly the same interests I do, no, also its not the most important if you are handsome and look like a model or no. You can say Read more…


Russian Brides. Ukrainian Brides. Online dating russian girls

No comments:

Post a Comment