Tuesday 14 February 2012

Reveal all the information about hot Russian Brides | Russian bride


About Me
I have very optimistic views. I think that everything happens for the better! I try to treat people the way I would want to be treated. And I believe in miracles like a kid!:) I am open-minded, sincere, loyal, with good sense of humor Read more…

Hobbies
What do you think a lady may like?:-) I like fitness, meeting my friends, arranging parties, picnics, doing shopping together. I like watching movies, listening to music, reading and traveling. I love outdoor activities and beautiful flowers. But my main passions are painting, arts, photography and cultures Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I dream to find the man who can be a sparkle in my life, someone I am very happy to be with, someone I will treasure and love with all my passionate heart. I like humorous, tender and serious men Read more…


Reveal all the information about hot Russian Brides | Russian bride

No comments:

Post a Comment