Friday 17 February 2012

Russian Brides | Beautiful Russian Women For Marriage

I am the type of person that believes everything happens for a reason. I”m patient, inquisitive, and always willing to learn or try something new. I cover my eyes during the scary part of movies, but I want to know every little detail. :) I am a calm, romantic and caring girl, very honest and faithful one with a well developed sense of humor.I like both indoor and outdoor activities, taking a great pleasure to be everywhere with my Read more…

Hobbies
My main hobby is journalism! I am very interested in communicating with different people. My hobby is the most delicious cooking, of course! I love to cook Greek cuisine! In general, my interests are people, music, movies, photography, painting, poetry, literature Read more…
Who I’m looking for
I am looking for a man who is responsible, ready to be a man always and who is here not to play games. A man who needs love. I dream about a man that has sense of humor and who is a very sincere, loving and caring man.A man who is fun making and outgoing, who loves adventure and values love so much….. Read more…

Russian Brides | Beautiful Russian Women For Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment