Tuesday 14 February 2012

Bulgarian and Russian Women Dating Direct – East European

I”m kind, optimistic romantic and easygoing girl) I love my family and my friends, they are really important for me…I”m a reliable and intelligent girl who is searching for interesting and strong character person. I”m all-rounded and positive girl, so I”m always in the center of company. I go in for sports) it”s a huge part of my life) I like to dance and I think that dance can open new opportunities in front of people…I”m a cook and I like my profession! I like films and music…My favorite film is ‘” Love and other drugs’”…It shows real love in spite of serious disease to audience…I must be chemistry between two loving people…it is very important because I”m a very passionate person and I need a passionate man).I hope that I will find my sweetheart here…and we” ll spend the whole life together Read more…

Hobbies
My profession is also my hobby! I like to cook delicious cakes, pasta, chicken, zavivansi and a lot of different dishes)))) I also fond of traveling, music, reading, sports, embroidery Read more…

Who I’m looking for
My second part would be a mixture of strong character, kindness and of course a loving person…I dream about harmonic relationships… I am looking for a reliable, intelligent man who always will help me…I like to socialize that’s why I need all-rounded, interesting person who can learn me something new…)I think that the honesty and faith are good base for strong relationships… Read more…


Bulgarian and Russian Women Dating Direct – East European

No comments:

Post a Comment