Friday 17 February 2012

Russian Marriage Agency St. Petersburg | Mail order brides

Because of my cheerful and easy-going character I have many friends and they love me and find interesting. I am a woman with hot heart and sober mind. A little trusting; yet, actions mean more to me than words. But I must confess that I am human been after all and have shortcomings Read more…

Hobbies
I am active and sporty girl. Swimming, fitness is for me. Even though I am a “city girl” I like nature, traveling and see new places. Painting is my biggest passion. I have some small collection of my pictures. I like going to theater, cinema, read Classics and woman magazines. I cook well enough and anyway, Read more…

Who I’m looking for
My match would be a gentleman who is loving and caring, educated, self-sufficient, passionate and relishes spending special time together as a couple building our lives, future, and happiness. Someone who is not rich but has everything to enjoy life. The most important thing is to make sure Read more…


Russian Marriage Agency St. Petersburg | Mail order brides

No comments:

Post a Comment