Friday 17 February 2012

Bulgarian and Russian Women Dating Direct – East European

I am very cheerful person, Full of LIFE and passion. I like to make people laugh and have a great sense of humor. At the same time I am sensitive,sensual and feminine. In my life I have many aims and goals that i want to achieve regardless of their complexity.My soul and inner world is open only for a person i am in love with as intimacy is what should be shared with one person only Read more…

Hobbies
What I like most is traveling! I have been to many countries of Europe already but traveling alone is rather boring so it is better for me to have a nice friendly company to do it. I liek reading many interesting books of classical and contemporary writers. Every week i go info fitness, gym, and do salsa -dancingRead more…

Who I’m looking for
I want to meet kind-hearted man, who will love me and make every day of my life bright and warm. I need a good person to share nice moments in life Read more…


Bulgarian and Russian Women Dating Direct – East European

4 comments:

  1. Relationships by Setup Ropio Coach Your blogs and every other content is so entertaining and useful It makes me come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would certainly commit 10 on 10 for such incredible cognition.Good Relationship With Planting Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing.Bosquetito Homepage

    ReplyDelete