Tuesday 14 February 2012

Russian Brides and Ukraine Women at Dream Marriage – Russian

About Me
I am sweet, tender, easy- going. I like taking care of the people who surround me. I am romantic person by nature. Sometimes I can be spontaneous and I like making surprises for my man Read more…

Hobbies
I like being on fresh air, I like taking walks along the sea, watching sun set and listening to the music. I love music and cannot imagine my life without it, music relaxes me, uplifts my mood. I love animals very much and I want to have a strong, friendly and happy family Read more…

Who I’m looking for
I wish to meet serious and responsible man for creating happy relationships. I look for man that wants to receive and give love. I need man that have passion and want to share it with me. I like when man is romantic. I want man that will treat me like a princess. I wish to meet man that I could respect and smile when he was telling me something. I need a man that when he kiss I would fly to the seventh sky. Are you ready to give love and Read more…


Russian Brides and Ukraine Women at Dream Marriage – Russian

No comments:

Post a Comment