Tuesday 14 February 2012

Russian Brides: Russian Women & Russian Girls | Russian Wife

About Me
I am faithful, honest, fair, romantic and perceptible, I am always open for others, especially when they need my help or a piece of advice. I am family-oriented. I like to create comfort in my house, to bring new things for room decoration. My house is always open for relatives and friends Read more…

Hobbies
I like gymnastics, swimming, dancing, fitness. I like to listen to different kinds of music, which can help me to relax or make my mood better. I like to meet with friends, read books and go to the theatre or cinemaRead more…

Who I’m looking for
I like educated and skilled men with a sense of humor and positive way of thinking, goal-oriented, those who know how to support and take care about a woman, who treat her with respect and attention. But at the same time I want open, loving man, who wants family and appreciate domestic comfort, who wants to come back home and be meted by loving wife every day, who is dreaming about family dinners with delicious dishes Read more…


Russian Brides: Russian Women & Russian Girls | Russian Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment